- Health Outcome is an invaluable forum that curates all available therapies and makes it easy for a patient to research and and educate themselves about the effectiveness of evidence based treatments for their condition.
Dr. Oliver Aalami
Professor Vascular Surgery, Stanford Hospital
- Health Outcome has the most comprehensive database of foot treatments rating to date. In my 39 years of practice, I’ve been treating numerous patients and learning from their experience and as a result view Health Outcome as a crucial resource for patients to learn about tried and true treatments.
Dr. Richard T. Koenigsberg, D.P.M.
Principal at Remington Podiatry Group
- Aggregating medical and non-medical treatment outcome data is a critical tool in informing healthcare practitioners about what treatments might be most effective for a particular patient.
Health Policy Expert
- Health Outcome opens up a new source of treatment outcome information that is invaluable for both doctors and patients. As a surgeon and lead researcher on achilles tendonitis, I welcome an evidence based treatment approach to curing the most painful and costly foot injuries
Dr. Lawrence M. Oloff, DPM
Foot and Ankle Surgery/Podiatry S.O.A.R
- Health Outcome will empower patients to make informed decisions about their care and is a novel tool to obtain the voice of the patients for medical treatments. It serves as a working model for the medical community as we strive for increasing patient participation and better outcomes.
Dr. John Cooper
M.D. at Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- Health Outcome is helping validate what I have learned as a physical therapist; surgery should be attempted only after failed non-invasive care. Getting input from thousands of cases will clearly help people avoid unnecessary and sometime damaging care.
Founder of Agile Physical Therapy