- Age 35-54
- 235 lbs
- 5' 5"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity Under 1 Month
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional conditions Swellling in feet/ankles
my job requires me to a lot. Sometimes the pain is unbearable. It also hurt to drive. I can't push the gas paddle with out being in severe pain. I have to keep an ice pack under my feet tp drive and it's still painful.