- Age 35-54
- 220 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 2 - 3 Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional conditions Swellling in feet/ankles, Numbness in fee/legs
I work in a retirement living center 8 hrs a day on my feet walking my left foot and heal of my foot is killing me . Im trying to loose weight but not working and have fricking menopause im super face red hot allday and night .