- Age 55+
- 238 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Anchorage ak
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional conditions Diabetes, Swellling in feet/ankles, Numbness in fee/legs, Lower back-pain, Artrithis, Recent weight loss
I work for Costco. Training to be a Supervisor, but i can't perform my job cause of the pain i go thru everyday. It limit my life style as well. Costco, has concrete floor and its realy had to walk on these concrete all day. The pain limited my job as well. Please i realy need some comfort with my feet. Thank you!