- Age 35-54
- 240 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Ava, Missouri
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 2 - 3 Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional conditions Swellling in feet/ankles, Numbness in fee/legs, Lower back-pain
It affects everything., at every level. Standing, walking, keeping my balance. I work at a hospital. I work in dietary, delivery meal to patients. On my feet, pushing cart for 8 hrs. In constant pain. Change shoes and orthodic every 3 hrs, and take 3 500mg tylenol 5xs day.