- Age 35-54
- 146 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Pittsburgh pa
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional conditions Lower back-pain
Tired of the chronic pain. I have flat feet. Have had tarsal tunnel syndrome in past. I do a lot of walking. Standing in 1 place is agonizing.