- Age 35-54
- 202 lbs
- 5' 5"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional conditions Swellling in feet/ankles, Numbness in fee/legs, Artrithis, Recent weight loss
I had my left ankle fused 9 months ago. It took 4 surgeries to do it, the last and successful surgery was 9 months ago. I developed plantar fasciitis after the 1st surgery, and it's gotten worse after each surgery. I can barely walk, I have extreme swelling in my ankle, and extreme pain 24/7.