- Age 35-54
- 208 lbs
- 5' 6"
- Ages kentucky
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional conditions Numbness in fee/legs, Swellling in feet/ankles, Recent weight loss
No matter how much I stretch or wear supportive shoes or take medication my plantar fasciitis never seems to improve. It may improve for a few days or weeks but comes right back. I have had cortisone shots. It did get rid of the 2 heal spurs but hasnot helped with the pain I have every day. I have been dieting and exercising the past 2 months to lose weight. Whether I set or walk it doesnt matter. I'm always in pain.