- Age 35-54
- 170 lbs
- 5' 10"
- Long Beach, CA
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity Under 1 Month
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional conditions Lower back-pain
I always used to go barefoot. Now the discomfort is tolerable only if I wear recommended "athletic" shoes with Dr. Scholls type insoles made for plantar fasciitis - to the point where I can do walking exercise for about 30 minutes a day. But the more I walk during the day, the more sore it is at the end of the day, sometimes to the point of not being able to touch the area.