- Age 35-54
- 127 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Ottumwa Iowa
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional conditions Lower back-pain, Artrithis
12 hour AlzHeimers unit, 19 resident, 40 hours or more every week, days off at home taking care of 3 story and 2 outside Kennedy dogs, 1 inside pee pee dog and 2 cats inside. 1 husband that runs amuck in my garage 1 acre yard and completely destroys house, when he is at home, 4 older kids that live in town, and are starting their own families. 4 or 5 veins removed in one leg oct, 19 2017, not much exercise after that because of work and picking up after husband.