- Age 35-54
- 140 lbs
- 5' 5"
- coconut creek, Fl
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner Yes
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional conditions Swellling in feet/ankles, Lower back-pain, Numbness in fee/legs
It effects me by limiting my abilities. If I go to work, then I can't do anything after work because my feet hurt too much. My feet and ankles swell causing numbness and tingling. it makes it hard to sleep because I can only sleep in one position. My life is effected because I can't go be part of my friends events, especially if I have to drive more than a few miles, or if its after work and i"m already in pain. It also keeps me from attending church, picnic's or anything that outside. I live near the beach but the heat now makes my feet swell. I'm stuck in a lifeless life.
My job is effected if I walk too much or sit too much. Finding the balance is horrible and I"m tired....in every possible way!