- Age 35-54
- 170 lbs
- 5' 10"
- Grand Rapids, Ohio
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 2 - 3 Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional conditions Numbness in fee/legs, Lower back-pain, Artrithis
I have trouble getting out of bed in the morning. Constant burning in my heels. I work in a grocery store so I am on my feet 7 hours a day for work. I have kids and grandchildren so I am always on the go. On my feet probably 14-16 hours a day.