- Age 35-54
- 360 lbs
- 5' 9"
- Grand Junction Colorado
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional conditions Swellling in feet/ankles, Artrithis
I have pain all day. Excruciating. I work and take pills to get through day. I stand all day. After I get home, I try to stretch and relax. I am usually on crutches rest of day and to get up in night. It is very depressing and gives me anxiety. I cry because the diabiliating pain and activities I miss out on with family.