- Age 35-54
- 340 lbs
- 5' 6"
- Waterloo, iowa
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional conditions Numbness in fee/legs, Lower back-pain, Swellling in feet/ankles
When I have been on my feet for a long period of time - my legs hurt, my feet have a burning sensation, I have numbness and tingling in my left leg. I have inserts for my shoes (Oct 2009)
I have had surgery on my right foot for heel spur and Plantar Fasciitis, I have it in both feet.