- Age 35-54
- 170 lbs
- 5' 7"
- Bloomfield hills, MI
- Injury Status Recovering
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? A little bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? A little bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Mild
- Additional conditions Numbness in fee/legs, Lower back-pain
I can no longer walk great distances, my surgery foot is tight every day and I started with symptoms in my non surgery foot. In the snow or any kind of cold weather my surgery foot is cold. I am unable to do yoga like I used to and my workouts have all had to be shortened. I am unable to join my toddler in jumping activities .