- Age 55+
- 130 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Injury Status Recovering
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? A little bit
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner No
- Doctor/Care Giver Dele Ave
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 2 - 3 Months
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Surgeries or Hospitalizations Carport tunnel
- Additional conditions Artrithis, Lower back-pain
- Medication taken regularly Thyroid supplement
I do not have quality of life. I can’t wear flat shoes, heels, some tennis shoes. All my life have done exercises participated on marathons, cardio and now I can’t do anything.