- Age 35-54
- 275 lbs
- 5' 7"
- Lake City, AR
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Additional conditions Lower back-pain, Artrithis, Swellling in feet/ankles, Numbness in fee/legs
I'm not able to have a life, not just because of the pain in my feet though. I have arthritis in my spine as well as joints. In 2014 I fell at work and hurt my right shoulder, hand/wrist and my back...haven't been able to work since.
My feet hurt from the moment I get up till I am able to go to sleep at night.