- Age 55+
- 5' 6"
- Gray, GA
- Injury Status Recovering
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? A little bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional conditions Diabetes, Numbness in fee/legs, Lower back-pain
I do Pilates, low impact cardio, circuit training, and body conditioning.
I am considering a biomechanical orthotic. Chacos sandals appears to be the best shoe. I have tried Brooks, New Balance, Vionics, Chacos sport shoes and many inserts. Very difficult, some days are better than others.