- Age 35-54
- 200 lbs
- 5' 5"
- Oregon City, Oregon
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional conditions Lower back-pain, Artrithis
I am in pain from the time I wake up till a go to bed. My first steps are almost crippling. I had surgery on my right foot which didn't heal correctly because I didn't know it was weight bearing and used crutches but it is still better then my left foot. Would love to have corrective surgery because this renders me disabled and I am 49 with an 8 year old😢this started in 1991 when I went into the orthodontic field and worked 12 hour days working on hard floors and standing most days.