- Age 35-54
- 220 lbs
- 5' 8"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Surgeries or Hospitalizations None
- Additional conditions Swellling in feet/ankles, Lower back-pain, Numbness in fee/legs
I am a cook and therefore I am on my feet 100% of my work day. I walk to work, too. There are days when I just limp around in pain.
I have my good days, too. There is no rhyme or reason to it. On my good days, I don't feel like I am limping and people still ask me if I am in pain. I guess I am used to it.