- Age 55+
- 190 lbs
- 5' 5"
- Chicago Illinois
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity Under 1 Month
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional conditions Numbness in fee/legs, Lower back-pain, Artrithis
I am a daily dog walker for the past 20 years. I am 70 and hope to walk dogs until I'm 75. I have scoliosis with my hump on the left side. Am walking on a torn minescua in my right knee and have numbness in both feet.