- Age 35-54
- 233 lbs
- 5' 9"
- Walker, LA
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Additional conditions Swellling in feet/ankles, Lower back-pain, Numbness in fee/legs, Artrithis
It makes me just want to lay in bed. It hurts all the time. My arches have fallen and now I have flat feet. My left foot also has a torn post tibial tendon, so I'm pretty much dealing with pain regularly. I wear only NB shoes recommend. I've worn pain relief insoles to no avail. I need to lose more weight but walking is painful. I would ride a stationary bike but have a bad knee as well.