- Age 35-54
- 270 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Palestine, Texas
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Additional conditions Swellling in feet/ankles, Lower back-pain, Numbness in fee/legs
I am not living my best life, due to the chronic pain in my feet on a consistent basis. My daily physical activity consists of 8 to 10 hrs of constant walking for my occupation, all while taking a higher dosage than directed of anti-inflammatory and arthritis otc medicine, just to perform responsibilities. Thus concluding, at the end of the work day, I can barely walk at all.