- Age 55+
- 132 lbs
- 4' 10"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Mild
- Additional conditions Swellling in feet/ankles, Lower back-pain, Artrithis
- Medication taken regularly Aspirin
I put down that I feel improved by doing stretches and new supportive shoes. I also clicked losing weight. I am trying to be conscious of and listening to meditations on losing weight. I started a week ago and I haven’t lost weight.
My planter fascists has improved over time. The suggested exercises have helped.
I have fibromyalgia. I’m in pain every day. I do stretches all the time. It helps to be active instead of resting. However, I stand on my feet several hours a day and some days the planter fascists acts up or my whole body hurts. I do stretches, meditation, essential oils along with gabapentin to control the pain.
I feel like I’m at a plateau. I’m neither worse or better.