- Age 35-54
- 224 lbs
- 5' 5"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner No
- Doctor/Care Giver Dr.Anna Pierstana
- Chronicity 0 - 6 Months
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional conditions Diabetes, Swellling in feet/ankles, Numbness in fee/legs, Lower back-pain, Artrithis
- Medication taken regularly Aspirin, Thyroid supplement, Diabinese/Insulin
I go to physical therapy twice a week. Just got the shoes they ask me to get. Physical therapy hasn’t been my best friend because they have me doing other type of work out and it has my right valve muscle and left upper thigh in great pain. So, unbearable to move. I do CNA work so I had to call off on Friday and Saturday because of the pain. Been trying to do some stretches from home with my son to get the pain to easy up.