- Age 35-54
- 255 lbs
- 5' 6"
- Columbus Ohio
- Injury Status Recovering
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? A little bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? A little bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Mild
- Additional conditions Lower back-pain, Artrithis, Swellling in feet/ankles
I have been doing rolling with tennis and golf ball and self massage. I have been taking ibuprofen before work everyday. My work schedule is Thursday through Monday 2:45-6:45 AM. I walk and stand on concrete floor.