- Age 35-54
- 198 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Flemington NJ
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 2 - 3 Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- Doctor/Care Giver Dr Bleazy
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? A little bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? A little bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Mild
- Additional conditions Numbness in fee/legs, Swellling in feet/ankles, Lower back-pain
I’m a cashier at a grocery store
about 4-6 hours a shift 2-3 days a week.
I was on disability for plantar fasciitis for
about 3-6 months is my guess?
Standing on my feet that long
made my feet hurt. I had to go
to the Dr. I got Cortisone shots.
I went to physical therapy, then went back
to work. I like Planet 🌎 Fitness gym.
I like to do Zumba when my feet don’t bother me as much. I was doing it before. The distance to get to the class is kinda far. I joined Planet Fitness so I can do more things that won’t bother me as much.