- Age 35-54
- 200 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Ringoes NJ
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? A little bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional conditions Numbness in fee/legs
I was working in a grocery store as a cashier and had to go on disability because I can’t stand up for the 4-6 hr shift at the moment. I was taking and teaching Zumba classes which I can’t do now because of my plantar fasciitis. I’d do American Ninja Warrior classes and rock climbing too if it didn’t bother me. Sometimes I occasionally run at
the gym on the treadmill.