- Age 35-54
- 232 lbs
- 5' 6"
- Woodland hills Utah
- Injury Status Recovering
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional conditions Swellling in feet/ankles, Lower back-pain, Artrithis
- Medication taken regularly Thyroid supplement
I couldn't put any pressure on my left foot when i woked up in pain!
I used to walk and run training for 5k, 10k, half marathon until my knees went bad and had meniscus tears had to get my knees scoped!