- Age 55+
- 210 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 2 - 3 Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? A little bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Additional conditions Swellling in feet/ankles, Lower back-pain
- Medication taken regularly Thyroid supplement, Antihypertensives (for lowering blood pressure)
I didn't fall just one i felt a callous on my right side of my feet and it was getting uncomfortable to a point I couldn't stand or walk because of the pain. And after doing some research i found some compression socks and it work great and I even brought some show to help along the walking the socks works better. And I even learned that their are shoes that also help it called Keru shoes and I am going to purchase a pair until I can be seen by a doctor to fix this issue.