- Age 35-54
- 185 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Severn MD
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner Yes
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Walk with no pain 4-8 blocks
This condition has plagued me for over 2 years. It started 6 months after I started an interval running program. The pain has slight improved over 2 years but I don�t think it will ever go away completely. I�ve tried physical therapy and have been under the care of a sports medicine podiatrist. It affects my quality of life in the fact that most days I can barely walk, let alone do activities that I once thoroughly enjoyed. Mornings are definitely the worse and too much activity/standing/walking for more than 1 hour at a time causes significant pain and inflammation.