- Age 35-54
- 250 lbs
- 5' 10"
- Hanahan, SC
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity Under 1 Month
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Walk with no pain Any distance
I am a certified medical assistant and have to be on my feet a lot. Before that I was a state officer which required a lot of walking. It came to a point I had to take a desk job because it hurt to walk to much. And even now with the boot, when I get home it is still to painful to walk and keep crutches close by for just in case.