- Age 35-54
- 185 lbs
- 5' 6"
- San Fernando , Ca.
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Walk with no pain Only with a stick or crutches
I have grown a extremely High Tolerance for pain but it becomes very difficult to do day to day activity. I walk and bus everywhere.
It has become a constant pain . sharp stabbing or peircing pain. Sometimes like a pinching and goes all the way up the leg