- Age 55+
- 220 lbs
- 5' 0"
- Conowingo MD
- Injury Status Recovering
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? A little bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? A little bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Walk with no pain Any distance
My foot and ankle stayed swelled now after getting 2 shots. The shots helped very much but I am concerned something else going on. sometimes I have pain in the ball of my foot, I keep stretching it and almost have to wear compression socks every day. Bad thing, I sit at a desk all day. I have to stand up and stretch or elevate foot on a box under the desk. Almost a year now, really getting tired of this. Trying to lose weight, but difficult when foot hurts, or sciatic hurts bad. Cannot wear any type of shoe that elevates the heel. wearing flats. This is really terrible, I hate it.