- Age 35-54
- 215 lbs
- 5' 8"
- Woonsocket, RI
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Walk with no pain 4-8 blocks
My profession requires me to be on my feet most of the day. Upon waking getting out of bed is difficult do to foot pain upon putting my feet on the floor. When resting, my feet are elevated to relieve pain, which is helpful but putting my feet back to the floor is painful. Constant foot pain affects daily life and affects my activity and energy levels.