- Age 55+
- 200 lbs
- 5' 6"
- Orlando Florida
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 6-18 Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Walk with no pain I’m in bed most of the time
When I get out of bed I cannot walk. It is excruciating pain. After walking a bit it is somewhat better for a couple hours. As the day progresses it begins to hurt more and more even though I am sitting most of the day. By the time I get home I go straight to bed to rest and I am in tears.