- Age 35-54
- 5' 4"
- Nicholasville Ky.
- Injury Status Recovering
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 0 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Walk with no pain Any distance
It burns. I stretch my left foot daily. I out ice in it . It helps. I purchased self help good running shoes a good while. I clean for a living and I have a pair of good running shoes I work in too. It inflamed the more I m on my foot daily but managing my pain well now. At first , it was awful. I wear braces too in my reg shoes . It sucks having this but it’s managabke with pain. It s under control.