- Age 35-54
- 253 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Wichita, Kansas
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Excruciating
- Walk with no pain I’m in bed most of the time
I have a lot of pain when I'm standing, walking, and laying down. I had a surgery on my right ankle where the doctor scrapped and cleaned it. Also on the right knee the doctor cut my cartilage and cleaned it.