- Age 35-54
- 132 lbs
- 5' 0"
- Yuma, Arizona
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Walk with no pain 1/2 mile
Im on my feet 90% of the time at work. I go to the 1 or twice a week. But not much because of my foot problem. It interferes when I'm on the treadmill. Sometimes I'll go 2/3 weeks wirhout going to the gym. I used to go 3/4 times a week.