- Age 35-54
- 194 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Walk with no pain Any distance
I had surgery on my right foot in December 2010, in October 2017 my left foot starting hurting went to the doctor I have gotten shots but now she said I reach my limit no more shots. But I work like 2 15 hours shifts a week. I just have long hours at work.