- Age 55+
- 170 lbs
- 5' 8"
- Corpus Christi Tx.
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Walk with no pain 2-3 Miles
I cannot stay on my feet as long as I would like to. If I tolerate the discomfort and continue with activities it becomes painful. I have a half acre lot and like to do yard work. I have to stop periodically to rest and then start again. When I have to walk long distances like at the Mall, I just tolerate the discomfort. I enjoy dancing but now I do not dance as much because of the discomfort. I speed walk on the tread mill but now am limited to 3 miles as I start to lose my balance with the discomfort after that. I get on the eliptical for approx 20-30 minutes then my say no more.