- Age 35-54
- 180 lbs
- 5' 4"
- Somerset, ky
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Walk with no pain Any distance
The last 2 years it really affected my life and I didn't realize what it was.
My feet would hurt and I would come home from school and relax most of the night. This caused weight gain and my condition got worse instead of better.
I am now with same job, but I attend exercise classes Monday-Friday evenings and it has helped a lot! I do spin, kettle bell, body pump and I am gonna try yoga this week.
This has helped me more than anything!