- Age 55+
- 220 lbs
- 5' 2"
- Stringer MS
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 0 - 6 Months
- Repeat injury? No
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Walk with no pain Any distance
It’s hard to walk, especially after sitting for a period of time or just getting out of bed in the mornings. I had been walking for 30 minutes a day after work but this has made it difficult to continue.