- Age 35-54
- 142 lbs
- 5' 1"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Horrible
- Walk with no pain I’m in bed most of the time
It has ruined my life, is how i feel i am a dancer and salsa instructor. All my life i have been active in to exercise and dancing and noe i can even stand more than 10 minutes it makes me feel useless.