- Age 55+
- 178 lbs
- 5' 3"
- Tampa Fl
- Injury Status In Pain
- Physical activity per week 8+ hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? All the time
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? All the time
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Walk with no pain Only with a stick or crutches
Standing and walking makes it worse. I also have Insertional Achilles Tendinitis. I don't know if the Tendinitis is causing the Plantar Fasciitis or if the Plantar Fisciitis is causing the Tendinitis.