- Age 35-54
- 160 lbs
- 5' 3"
- gainesboro tn
- Injury Status Cured
- Physical activity per week 4-8 hours
- Chronicity 2 - 3 Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Not at all
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Not at all
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Mild
- Walk with no pain 4-8 blocks
After 6 hours or so on my feet at work, it gets hard to walk after sitting down. I also get a kenalog 80 MGM injection twice a year to stop the pain. Nothing I have tried has helped, in the long run it always comes back unless I have the injections.