- Age n/a
- 120 lbs
- Ft. Collins, CO
- Injury Status Recovering
- Physical activity per week 0-4 hours
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Repeat injury? Yes
- Runner No
Love your feet. Feet are beautiful. Before leaving bed, try this:
- Roll arches on a tennis or lacrosse ball (I don't have a ball, but a rolling pin works nicely).
- Use a belt to pull each foot back with a belt or towel under the ball of your foot (10 revolutions of 10 seconds each, pointing toes when not pulling). I feel my arches and leg muscles stretching.
- Use hands to stretch toes back for10 seconds (10 times). It's best to use your hand to pull down your heel and ankle aat the same time.
- Massage arches vigourously for a few minutes, to loosen things up. (Not pictured)
- Draw ABCs in the air with each foot. (Not pictured)
Wear supportive house slippers with closed backs. I love bare feet, but constant arch support is essential.