- Age 35-54
- 160 lbs
- 5' 7"
- Lake Elsinore CA
- Injury Status In Pain
- Do you have syringomyelia Yes
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Number of Surgeries 1
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Somewhat
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Somewhat
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Discomforting
- Doctor/Care Giver Don’t have one at the moment
- headaches Several times a week
- Neck pain All the time
- difficulty swallowing Often
- dizziness Several times a week
- Numbness and tingling Often
- bladder and bowel dysfunction Yes
I do not like the choice of “cured” given. There is no cure, only treatments.
I have given up on trying to find anything that takes away the pain I have. I don’t want to be stuck on medications the rest of my life and have learned to live my life in constant pain.