- Age 35-54
- 188 lbs
- 5' 0"
- Injury Status In Pain
- Do you have syringomyelia No
- Number of Surgeries 1
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Chronicity 4 - 6 Months
- headaches Daily
- Neck pain All the time
- difficulty swallowing Sometimes
- dizziness Several times a week
- Numbness and tingling All the time
- bladder and bowel dysfunction Yes
It has greatly reduced my quality and enjoyment of life..
Being in constant pain and hurting in so many places vision disturbances, balance issues, dizzy spells... THEN to have so many DR's treat you like you're lying because THEY ARE UNAWARE OF CHIARI is so deeply frustrating .