- Age 35-54
- 90 lbs
- 5' 1"
- Cody Wyoming
- Injury Status In Pain
- Do you have syringomyelia No
- Chronicity 18+ Months
- Number of Surgeries None
- How much did pain interfere with your day-to-day activities in the past week? Quite a bit
- How much did pain interfere with your enjoyment of life in the past week? Quite a bit
- What best describes your pain level on average in the past week? Distressing
- Doctor/Care Giver Poffenberger NS, Oro NS, Gee Neurologist
- headaches Multiple times per day
- Neck pain All the time
- difficulty swallowing All the time
- dizziness Daily
- Numbness and tingling Often
- bladder and bowel dysfunction No
Severely limited. Can't walk very far, trouble seeing and hearing. Limited driving. Fired from jobs due to being sick and having surgery too often. Failed fusions didn't help the Chiari symptoms.
Chronic head pain prevents normal daily activity 90% of days. I do sleep great though.